Cheap Code Signing Certificates The Most Competitive Prices of the major brands Code Signing Certificate.
Pricing of Code Signing Certificates
A Code Signing Certificate is an amazing opportunity for software publishers and software developers. A code signing certificate is a simple soft digital file which contains a digital signature technology to sign a software code, content and script in order to authenticate an identity of publisher or developer. It does also verify that the following a software code, content or script has not been tempered or modified since it was signed by digital code signing signature. This digital code signing certificate gives users a symbol of trust and confidence while downloading your software on the Internet.
In order to choose the right and the better option in a code signing certificate, compare them for their features and other crucial security elements at the bottom side of this web page. This certificate uses two keys verification mechanism such as private key and public key to sign code and content of software same as an issuance of SSL certificate to protect user’s information on the Internet. Code signing certificate must be signed by a genuine Certificate Authority so that downloading user’s operating system recognize it as a valid identity on the web. A user needs to generate two private/public key pair then the trusted certificate authority issues a code signing certificate that includes the public key.
This certificate can be used to sign various types of codes and the most common types are:
- Java applications for desktop, mobile devices and digitally authenticated signed.jar files.
- Authenticated and Recognized by Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Microsoft ® Office 2000, Microsoft VBA, Netscape Object Signing, and Marimba Channel Signing.
- Authenticated digitally signed 32-bit and 64-bit user-mode digital files such as .exe, .cab, .dll, .ocx, .msi, .xpi and .xap files.
- Apple desktop applications for multiple devices such as iPhone, iPod, and iPad Applications.
Microsoft Office and VBA
- Authenticated digitally signed Microsoft Office files such as .doc, .xls, and .ppt files, which includes VBA objects, scripts and macros
- Third-party applications using VBA and for Microsoft Office